Content Tabs

Monday, October 31, 2005

Hot idea du jour

I'm transcribing this idea not because its new or even revolutionary, but because I simply wanted to do a self-brainstorm.

This idea was inspired from some discussions at the recent E-Learn conference in Vancouver.

Mobile learning.

Hmmm....how can I accomplish that within my workplace? I mean, anything's possible with a little effort and research.

So, here's the challenge for me. Find a way to easily and effectively deploy browser- or Flash-based content to a team of potential JiT learners via their Blackberries. I threw this idea at my boss and he's intrigued. So part of this morning was spent digging for resources on Blackberry development and some of the concepts and constraints.

Stay tuned. This could get interesting.

Technorati Tags:

No comments: